First off I’d Like to say Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!! Inputing correct data into any web application or website is very important. There is two different ways to validate forms by either Server-side or Client-side. The list below is Client-Side Ajax Form Validator.
- fValidator – is built over MooTools v1.1 and it supports Multiple forms per page supported. fValidator is compatible and tested in Internet Explorer, Firefox (and its mozilla friends), Opera and Safari
- FormCheck – Works with these types of fields input (text, radio, checkbox),textarea, select. FormCheck is built with MooTools v1.1
- jQuery Plugin: Validation – is Built with the jQuery 1.2.2+. It works with all the standard form inputs.
- Simple jQuery form validation – This form validator is pretty easy to implement and is built with jQuery. Since the link doesn’t have a download you can download it here http://www.willjessup.com/sandbox/jquery/form_validator/val.js
- Validate.js – Validate.js is able to validate all sorts of data. It is different from the rest of this list because of it has more ways to validate data, some of which could come in handy.
If you have any to add to this list then please comment below.